||Our experience has shown that our clients' benefit when explained the process involved in their shop fit.
Process of a Typical Fitout
All of our clients receive a schedule of works and a time frame for those works to be carried out on site.
Our experience has shown that some of our clients' benefit when explained the process involved in their shop fit. They begin to understand the time spent and reasoning behind planning, liaising, costing, and fabricating the shop fit out.
Initial client contact
- On site consultation and measure (greater Brisbane area)*
- Concept planning
- Analysis of concept and feedback
- Budget costing
- Design development
- Presentation of new fitout
- Alterations to design prior to quotation
Quotation - fixed price to plan
- Analysis and feedback on quotation
- Acceptance of quotation, signing of quotation and payment of deposit
- Factory manufacturing initiated, council approvals confirmed and payment of required pre-site costs (i.e. portable long service levy)
- Site installation begins
- Completion of shop fit, hand over of shop and sign off on plans
* For clients located outside the Brisbane area, a fee will be negotiated to cover travel and accommodation costs relevant to the location of the project.
Ask us about timing and the procedure for your own project. We are more than happy to assist you with any of your individual requirements.